Robust 1-step multiplexing master mix for challenging RNA virus detection and high-throughput gene expression
Features of TaqPath? 1-Step Multiplex Master Mix:
- Ability to detect up to 4 targets in one reaction
- High sensitivity to detect low-copy targets with reproducible Ct
- Wide dynamic range compatible with multiplexing applications*
- Tolerance of inhibitors commonly found in clinical samples
- Manufactured in an ISO 13485-certified facility to help ensure lot-to-lot consistency
- Available with Mustang Purple and No ROX versions for universal qPCR instrument and dye compatibility
TaqPath 1-Step Multiplex Master Mix is compatible with multiplex reactions, allowing additional exogenous or endogenous controls or targets to be run simultaneously for quality control or increased efficiency. Both the mix containing the Mustang Purple passive reference dye and the No ROX mix can be used in conjunction with TaqMan? probes** with FAM?, VIC?, ABY?, and JUN? labels and QSY? quenchers, to provide detection of 4 targets in a single reaction.
(A) Amplification results for a 4-plex reaction using human cDNA over 6 orders of magnitude, TaqPath 1-Step Multiplex Master Mix (with Mustang Purple passive reference dye), and assays for CD44 (red), CYC1 (green), TMSB10 (orange), and G6PD (blue). R2 = 1.0 for all targets.
(B) Amplification results for a 4-plex reaction using human RNA over 6 orders of magnitude, TaqPath 1-Step Multiplex Master Mix (with Mustang Purple passive reference dye), and assays for CD44 (red), CYC1 (green), TMSB10 (orange), and G6PD (blue). R2 = 1.0 for all targets. The assay probes were labeled with FAM, VIC, ABY, and JUN dyes, respectively.
Unlike other master mixes on the market, the unique proprietary formulation of TaqPath 1-Step Multiplex Master Mix allows robust performance even in the presence of substances that normally inhibit PCR, such as hematin or heparin, increasing your confidence when working with a variety of complex clinical samples.
Figure 2:Inhibitor tolerance of TaqPath 1-Step Multiplex Master Mix and competitor kits.
Two inhibitors (hematin and heparin) were added to RT-qPCR reactions run on the Applied Biosystems? QuantStudio? 5 Real-Time PCR System to assess the magnitude of Ct shift caused by these inhibitors. Ct values for reactions without and with inhibitors are shown.
TaqPath master mixes are general purpose reagents manufactured in an ISO 13485-certified facility and labeled “For Laboratory Use."
* Dynamic range is a property of both the assay and template concentration in the sample, as well as the formulation of the master mix; thus, individual results may vary.
** TaqMan is for Research Use Only.
For Laboratory Use.